Certainly! Here’s a simple and delicious oil-free chicken recipe that you can try:
Baked Lemon Herb Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, dried oregano, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Slice the lemon into thin rounds.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish or oven-safe pan. Rub the chicken breasts with the prepared herb and spice mixture, coating them evenly.
- Lay the lemon slices on top of the seasoned chicken breasts.
- Pour the chicken broth or water into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (the internal temperature should reach 165°F or 74°C).
- Once the chicken is done, remove the foil, and broil for an additional 2-3 minutes to lightly brown the top.
- Serve the baked lemon herb chicken with your favorite side dishes or salads.
Enjoy your oil-free baked lemon herb chicken! It’s a flavorful and healthy option for a delicious meal.